Development environment of embedded applications EAT-Eclipse
How to install demo development environment EAT-Eclipse with examples of models
- Download the archive file build of Eclipse (eclipse.zip)
- Extract the contents to disk (for example, in the root directory of drive C)
- Download a demo version of EAT-Eclipse (eat-eclipse-avr_demo_plugins.zip)
- Extract the contents to a folder plugins (C:\eclipse\plugins)
- Run Eclipse (C:\eclipse\eclipse.exe)
- Create project (File -> New -> C Project)
- Import sample files (File -> Import) from the archive (eat-eclipse-avr_examples.zip)
The demo version does not support the save files models and does not support code generation C-files based on the application model.
Accordingly demo version allows you to view and edit examples of models, but you can not save changes.
Programm visualization of monitoring data «Trace Viewer»
Installing the programm is copying files from the archive filr trace_viewer.zip in any directory of the drive.
Executable file - trace_viewer.exe
Examples of monitoring data - trace_data_example.zip - extract in a controller data folder(controller_01)
Program emulator of the terminal T0601
Installing the software emulator is copying files from the archive filr terminal_T0601_emu.zip in any directory of the drive. Executable file of emulator - T0601_emu.exe
Software for control embedded applications and data visualization for monitoring system «EAT Console»
Installing the programm is copying files from the archive filr eat_console.zip in any directory of the drive. Executable file of programm - eat_console.exe
Reversible electroplating rectifiers «KULON»
DC electric drive
Integrated control system «Proton»
Airfield frequency converter 400 Hz
DC-AC converter «SINUS»
Ultrasonic generator "Rezonans"
Exciter synchronous motor
Soft starter induction motors with wound rotor
Three-phase voltage converter