Software for control embedded applications and data visualization for monitoring system «EAT Console»Products - Software
Program «EAT Console» is designed to control from PC the remote devices via the serial interface RS-232/RS-485 (converter USB - RS-485) using the Modbus RTU communication protocol.
The program can be used in step debugging / testing of industrial automation - controllers, remote peripherals and other devices supporting Modbus RTU protocol as a slave-devices. As well as the simplest SCADA system with configurable menu structure.
- Working in the Modbus master device mode, querying is performed based on a hierarchical menu of the terminal T0601 (menus are created and edited in a special editor)
- Visualization of the data received from the Modbus slave devices in the form of graphs in real time
- Download alarm log file (system module Log *) and data files monitoring system (system module Trace *) from controllers (functional program TraceViewer)
- Unpacking and show alarm log (TraceViewer)
- Visualization of the monitoring system data, using scalable graphics (TraceViewer)
- Download and Upload data settings embedded applications (system module Settings *)
* Note: system module Log, Trace and Settings components are part of the development environment of embedded applications EAT-Eclipse.
Dynamic plotting of graphics in real-time
Installation of the menu editor:
- Install the Eclipse platform (http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/) и Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF). You can use the finished assembly.
- Copy editor plugins in the Plugins directory Eclipse (C:\eclipse\plugins) from the archive file.
Create terminal menu:
- Run Eclipse. (C:\eclipse\eclipse.exe)
- Create project or folder.
- Copy file menu.ptmenu from emulator archive file to project / folder.
- Open menu file.
- Editing menu.
Installing the programm is copying files from the archive file eat_console.zip in any directory of the drive. Executable file of programm - eat_console.exe
The program is free.