Modbus RegistratorProducts - Software
The program «Modbus Pegistrator" is designed for monitoring and archiving data of remote network devices via the RS-232 / RS-485 serial interface and Modbus RTU protocol.
- Working in the Modbus master device mode and sending querying based on a hierarchical menu of the terminal T0601 (menu created and edited in a special editor).
- Visualization slave devices data on the graphs in real time.
- Archiving slave devices data.
- Visualization of archived data.
- Converting archival data to text table.
The program can be used as a simple monitoring system of remote devices.
Archive of monitoring data
Viewing archived data
Installation of the menu editor:
- Install the Eclipse platform (http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/) и Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF). You can use the finished assembly.
- Copy editor plugins in the Plugins directory Eclipse (C:\eclipse\plugins) from the archive file.
Create terminal menu:
- Run Eclipse. (C:\eclipse\eclipse.exe)
- Create project or folder.
- Copy file menu.ptmenu from emulator archive file to project / folder.
- Open menu file.
- Editing menu.
Installing the programm is copying files from the archive file mbregistrator.zip in any directory of the drive. Executable file of programm - MBRegistrator.exe
The program is free.