Combined power supply to serve high field magnetic resonance tomographProducts - Specialized projects
The power supply for service of tomograph represents three combined power supply structurally designed in a common housing that is optimized for transportation.
Product feature is the presence of high-precision sensors and analog-to-digital converters, automatic maintenance of a specified slew rate of the current, optimized design for the convenience of staff and mobility requirements, customer's specifications.
Configuring and managing sources is performed from the control panel or remotely from a PC over the USB-interface.
Control system of the power supply is implemented on the controller "Zenit".
Main power supply
- Output voltage up to 7,5 V
- Output current up to 1000 A
- Rate of rise of current in the range 0-350 A - 2 A/sec.
- Rate of rise of current in the range 350-700 A - 0,7 A/sec.
- Rate of rise of current in the range 700-1000 A - 0,2 A/sec.
Additional power supply
- Output voltage up to 40 V
- Output current up to 1 A
- Input voltage three-phase 208 V, 50/60 Hz
- Overall dimensions 500х600х200 mm
- Massa 48 kg
- Forced air cooling
- Operation temperature +1 ... +45 °С
Working and transporting state of power supply
CAD model (view 1)
CAD model (view 2)