Program emulator of the terminal T0601Products - Software
Program emulator of the terminal T0601 is designed to control from PC the remote devices via the serial interface RS-232/RS-485 (converter USB - RS-485) using the Modbus RTU communication protocol. And also for debugging software and hardware products, which is composed of control terminal T0601.
The emulator can be used in step debugging / testing of industrial automation - controllers, remote peripherals and other devices supporting Modbus RTU protocol as a slave-devices.
Program emulator serves as a Modbus master device. Reading data function performed Read Holding Registers (code 0x03), one for each register request. Writing of data is a function of Write Single Register (code 0x06).
Creating and editing a hierarchical menu of the terminal is performed using a visual menu editor on the platform Eclipse (www.eclipse.org). The editor is built on technology Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF).
Context menu to create menu items terminal
Description of the types of menu items:
- Folder - folder contains menu items.
- Display Integer - display integer value, with the ability to display a point in a defined positions.
- Input Integer - display and input integer value, with the ability to display a point in a defined positions, with lower (min) and upper (max) input value limitation.
- Display Boolean - display logical value, with the ability to display as an alias for the values true and false - for example 0/1, yes / no, on / off, etc.
- Input Boolean - display and input logical value, with the ability to display as an alias for the values true and false - for example 0/1, yes / no, on / off, etc. With the ability to input confirmation.
- Input Boolean Group - group of the Input Boolean items, If set of 1 of the logical item in group, the other group items are set to 0.
- Display Enumeration - display integer value, submitted text messaging. For example: a value of 1 - "READY", 2 - "WORK", 3 - "ALARM". Messages are elements of type Value, nested element in Display Enumeration.
- Input Enumeration - display and input integer value, submitted text messaging. Input a value is a choice from a text list. Messages are elements of type Value, nested element in Input Enumeration.
Display Integer properties
Description of the main properties of the menu item:
- Address - Modbus register address
- Data Type - actual data type
- Name - the name of the menu item
- Point - the number of digits after the decimal point (display the integer as fractional)
- Slave - slave device ID
- Unit Of Measurement - signature units of measurement
Installation of the menu editor:
- Install the Eclipse platform (http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/) и Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF). You can use the finished assembly.
- Copy editor plugins in the Plugins directory Eclipse (C:\eclipse\plugins) from the archive file emulator.
Create terminal menu:
- Run Eclipse. (C:\eclipse\eclipse.exe)
- Create project or folder.
- Copy file menu.ptmenu from emulator archive file to project / folder.
- Open menu file.
- Editing menu.
Installing the software emulator is copying files from the archive filr terminal_T0601_emu.zip in any directory of the drive. Executable file of emulator - T0601_emu.exe
The program is free.